Monday, December 14, 2009

The name they call me

What name do they call me?
If there were words to describe me aptly
What words would they be?
Loner;
Anger;
Deep within I wonder
But I sigh because I truly have no answer
Even I have no clue
To what I AM AFTER
All I know is like a romantic fool I long for happily
Ever after
IMPOSSIBLE
The dark voice says shrieking with laughter

What name does she call me?
Difficult;
Cruel;
Lol……..One or all of these names might be the truth
I roam the earth,
My world, searching for an uncertain truth
What does it matter what they call me?
Their opinions don’t matter
What matters is me!
What I feel about myself
What I feel about me

What name does he call me?
Sin;
Disobedient;
He knows I am this and more
AND YET! He still loves me

No comments:

Post a Comment