Thursday, October 1, 2009

G.I. Joe, District 9 and Inglorious Basterds

Saw the three movies recently and by the time i finished it was kinda with mixed feelings.
District 9 wasn't what i expected at all. A very good movie with a modest budget and STILL it put a whole lotta these big hollywood blockbusters to shame. Big spending but with no content...
My only grieviance against the movie was the constant attacks it kept making to Nigerians as whole. We all know Nigeria has some problems but that doesn't mean you should base every bad thing that happens in the movie to the Nigerians who were a little better than barbarians in that movie which is wrong...
G.I. Joe hmnnnnnnnn.... A bit silly for my taste. Don't get me wrong it has good visuals and very nice action sequences but the story is weak and full of plot holes. I'd rate it a C.
Inglorious Basterds. lol............A hit! Tarantino has done it again. Nuff said

1 comment:

  1. surprising wat u can do on such a modest budget...a boulder! its a nice boulder

    ReplyDelete