Friday, February 23, 2018

Jabber

The kids jibber and jabber around me __ but even the noise doesn't drown the impatience I feel. I am angry with the world __ impatient with life __ as I ponder on the fact that things aren't moving as fast as I would like.
All the proposals have been written. It's sad to see many would rather seen the righteous smitten. These are words that were unavoidably bidden. Because of the change raging from beneath.
Weariness flows deep into my limbs __ I ask this question as I wonder if I have sinned.
What dark saber is this? There are enemies I do see, who want to see all I hold dear destroyed; dead and forgotten. I fight to realize my dreams even as some dark voices tell me this is a war I cannot win.
If I let the words continue destruction will come quicker than a knife to the ribs. For now I must persevere, I must look forward, walk hand in hand with God who can make all things possible in both financial and spiritual ways.
My eyes are fastened on the heaven as I wonder what will be my pleasure. If the curtain falls without all this being delivered I would have achieved nothing. But I know this will not be my portion. The light of God will shine on my pavilion and this time there shall be a grateful celebration to celebrate his faithfulness in my life and hopefully put all this to rest. I do not intend to live in regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment