Thursday, January 30, 2020

Not enough words

Quantify, stupefy, beautify, personify...
There aren't enough words
There aren't enough thoughts
Vocabulary isn't enough
It's like a trainee painter trying to paint the Sistine chapel
One word would encompass his efforts.... FAILURE
I am a poet... A dreamer
Some would go as far as to call me a writer
In certain circles I would be labeled a fighter
In others I am a stranger
A healer....
Words are my balm, my prescription, my way of giving relief
A woman like you.... Don't remember now if it was you.... Called my effect soothing
Why?
She said i use words to soothe.. I use words to heal
That my words have more tensile strength than two ton weights
That subject however is up for debate
My failure is knowing inspite of my word strength... I do not have any way or means to describe the mystery, synergy, beauty, complexity, desirability, simplicity, loveliness that is YOU!
Be proud... You are YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment