Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Hunt __

What I chase is bigger than me __ what chases me is __ well that's another story. I am a man on a search for what others regard as heresy. I am a man led by something most couldn't fathom even if was right by their feet.
Time and placement has no part in what I believe __ the vision is so fantastic that it would be lunacy to tell any except the greatest believers what erupts to the surface from my spirit.
I am on a road that I thought I would travel alone with no one beside me. Why? Some may ask me __
The reason being I never thought any would be brave enough to follow the uncertainties that are my dreams
I am a man who has known loss, abandonment and a host of other things. I am a man who has known sickness, unrighteousness and a displeasure at the forces that exist simply to resist and discredit me.
I am a man of dreams __ who for the strangest of reasons God loves in-spite of how many times I fall on the path to the glory of it all.
I am a man trying to understand HIM! If I could understand him even a percentage of how he gets me __ I would be much further along than this. The only thing I do know with any certainty is that for some fathomless reason __ he loves me.
The path ahead must be trod alone __ no help __ no solace __ only the one I receive from him. The saints above are cheering as they watch it all __ I imagine them fall silent as I fall again and again. But every time I do I always hear the words GET UP! GET UP! The war's not over yet.
I am chasing something bigger than all I see __ I can only hope God in his infinite mercies will help me get to it 

No comments:

Post a Comment