Friday, March 23, 2018

What I know and have known ___

They call it a wrinkle __ but unlike most wrinkles it isn't resident on the skin. This wrinkle is in the mind and in time __ forward or backwards __ it makes little or no difference. It is time and in perpetual flux.
Mercies of the divine cannot be overemphasized or overstated. I have tasted death __ touched the fringes of its dark surface __
I have known pain __ lain awake, troubled by the excruciating effect of it. I have known love __ the kind that makes a man a fool __ the kind that makes even the most busy lose their minds and more importantly their time.
I have known desertion ___when you look around __ desperately seeking companionship __ and you're alone __ tormented by the horrors of it
I have seen mother __ standing like a rock beside me __ ever encouraging __ while God who owns all drove strength into the fight that was so thick __
I have known failure __ been castigated many a time because of it __ I have found myself lost __ running a race forces never wanted me to win.
I have seen hurt __ given hurt _ I have known loss __ I have been a man I didn't want to be __
I have heard calls __ calls of anger, calls of wonder, calls of hate, calls of delay, calls of abandonment and decay __ but HIS call was all that mattered to me. It was his call I answered that am still standing __ being a man of flesh and blood that you see
I was given a voice __which I sound through my words so you can see and believe __ that HE IS REAL!
I was given purpose when the dream was delivered to me. And it is this purpose I share with thee. Why you may ask me__ to show you he is real and is able to do everything for you if you can only believe. Please BELIEVE AND IT WILL BE WELL WITH THEE.
He is real and can perceive that which you struggle with.
He gave me life, the gift and the dream __ once again HE IS REAL

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AIfedayo+Adigwe+Akintomide&sort=relevance&ie=UTF8&qid=1521792744

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/semanticdmax

https://twitter.com/semanticdmax

No comments:

Post a Comment