Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A cold thing and senseless feelings

A cold thing and senseless feelings

May 27, 2014 at 12:19am

Its cold...
It always is nowadays.
A man like me is supposed to walk alone
Because at this moment I have no real home
No place of abode
Only a heaviness of spirit, an emptiness that no substance could ever feel
Until this dream becomes real

No one can understand how I feel
No one knows how deep..
These wound go and how much they sting
No one knows how much I would give
For relief
I don't seem
To have strenght left in me to fight this thing
This is the time my father you could wade in and deliver me
I hurt her!!
And this is one thing I DO see.
However what to do about it seems impossible for me
I am at my wits end struggling for water in a desert that promises no relief
Only God now can help me



For more on my books and writing follow this link and grab a copy(ies)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/semanticdmax

No comments:

Post a Comment