Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Yonder, sad words and a song

Yonder, sad words and a song :)

May 2, 2014 at 7:26pm
I feel yonder call
Seemingly coming from the great beyond
The hunger in me stands long and tall
And still the answer seems further than it was before

I am the one searching and waiting till high lonesome comes
I am the one who is yet to find out where I truly belong
I stand before men and my God
And I know I am unworthy of what he could make me become
I am torn
Between a hunger for purity and an insane urge to be what my heavenly father never wanted me to become
And I feel the guilt flood my insides
As again and again I find myself doing what he doesn't want

I cannot explain what knocks on the heavens of my heart song
All I know is this is not where I belong
Or where I am from
The arguments ring out behind me like some bad white noise
And yet I know this is not where I belong
Or even what I want
All I can do is look at the skies
And pray for the deliverance
That only he can bring forth
Lord in heaven
You are my song
Help me to be the man you want

No comments:

Post a Comment