Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Words of pain and doubt

Its the tick
Then the tock
And I realize I am lost
There are no words to describe this hurt
This emptiness I feel when I look at the world
The words that used to mean something
Mean little or nothing anymore

There is a pause
Like every inconsequential thing
I've come across
I wonder why it matters at all
The land around is barren empty
Nothing has quite worked out as it should have
And I hear a voice tell me
Did you expect it would now?

That's the beauty about poetry
It searches a man's true feelings
Sadness is the easiest thing to describe
Happiness always comes at a price
Then there is joy
Now that is something I am yet to define
The heavens above me haven't been so kind
And its my fault I realize
Because who else
Can be blamed for this life
If not me
As I chase what is costlier than I realized
Can't cry
Can't shout
The strength to find is still in doubt
Ashamed of what I have to do without
I am a case for the devout
How long will I experience this drought?
Can't go on for much longer without
Help me father
Your might and your clout
Would wipe this poor traveler's doubt 


For more of my writing follow the links below
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/semanticdmax
 http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/semanticdmax

P.S:- Also be a sport and follow this blog. who know you might learn a few tricks. lol cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment