Friday, May 27, 2016

Angry

My next topic is gonna be about anger. I hate getting angry. It sucks. You feel hot, bothered and the worst part is your BP rises so much that an artery could just pop.
Read a lot of stuff about it ___ everyone has his or her own ideas on how to avoid stress. The hulk anyone? lol
Over the last few days I have had so much going on to keep me enraged for weeks on end. The phrase you have some good days and bad days really come to mind. The last couple have been a series of bad. Not cos something awful happened but cos people seemed to be going out of their way to piss me off.
Some people throwing advice around as if they care when all they are just doing is subtly letting you know they are better than you. Why? Cos they are getting results and you aren't. But I don't let it get to me__ its the way of the world. I can only work hard and press on until my own results come.
The anger that hits closer to home is when a loved one or sibling is being bullheaded and refuses to see what's right in front of his eyes and when you try correcting and offering advice he snaps at you! Now that really gets me mad.
But I read in the good book that anger rests in the bosom of fools, so I have to get past my anger and forge ahead. Maybe disconnecting and not caring is the key. Still trying to figure that part out.
But I know what's really wrong with me ___ its not the series of things that are doing their damnnest to piss me off that gets to me. It goes deeper than that. Its the results am craving that seems to come too slowly that gets to me.
Thats it then! I discovered the problem. Now that I know what it is I am not so angry anymore.
When you feel angry, identify the root of your anger and come to terms with it. Most often when you do, you take control and put the anger away.
lol If it was only that easy. Nice day pips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment