Friday, September 14, 2012

lol women

Newsflash...
The secret reason that some men get more women than they can handle is something YOU also possess inside of you.
The ONLY difference between you and the naturals is that you haven't developed it yet.
Go find out how to do it here:
I thought it would be interesting to give you a different point of view this time.
And I thought it might be helpful to take you behind the scenes, and show you what it's like for a woman when she's looking for a man.
OK, to start with, I have something important to tell you:
WOMEN ARE CRAZY.
I know, profound.
You can write me later and tell me how this new revelation has changed your life.
But please calm down, collect yourself, and let me explain.
Why do I say that women are crazy?
Well, because they are, first of all. lol...
No, it's because women do something that seems crazy (especially if you're a man).
Women like to say one thing, but when the time comes around to actually act, they do something totally different.
I could go into an essay on why this is, but for the purposes of this discussion, the most important reason has to do with emotions.
Women tend to say what they think when they're asked a question.
But they tend to act on their emotions when an actual situation presents itself.
Here's an example:
You meet a woman, and get her number. You call her up. She agrees to meet you the next day for a cup of coffee. The next day comes around, and she doesn't show up. You call her. Something came up, and she just couldn't make it.
Ever been there?
What happened? (And doesn't it piss you off when women always seem to do this? Me too.)
Well, what happened is when you were talking to her on the phone, coffee the next day sounded fine.
But when the next day showed up, something else that was more interesting came up, and she didn't feel like meeting you anymore.
Or maybe she just decided that she didn't feel like meeting you when she woke up the next day.
Whatever.
But it probably had something to do with her not feeling the same way anymore.
Now, if you're a man, you hear something like this and say, "She lied. She said she would be there, and she didn't show up. She's a liar."
Or you say, "Women who do this lack integrity."
Or even, "Women are so flaky."
Of course, all of these are true.
Just kidding. Well, I'm not kidding 100%, but I'm kidding somewhat.
The point that I'm trying to make here is that when a woman says one thing, then does another, she sees that as being perfectly OK, because she's just following her feelings.
But from a man's point of view, if a woman says one thing, then does another, she's either a liar, being flaky, or doesn't have integrity.
Here's the point:
Women aren't going to change how they feel about this topic anytime soon.
So us guys are basically left with two main options in a situation like this one:
1) Keep banging our heads against the wall and expecting women to change, and start showing up when they say they will.
2) Learn how to make women feel like they want to actually show up for the meeting, so when they wake up the next day, they show up.
Get it?
Good.
Now let's talk about the real topic of this newsletter...
WHAT WOMEN LOOK FOR IN A MAN.
Of course, in my usual style, I'm going to put an interesting twist on this concept.
I'm going to argue that women will say that they look for one thing, but they actually respond to something completely different.
All guys know that women seem to be naturally attracted to things like fame, wealth, Brad-Pitt- handsomeness, height, etc.
But I've now realized something that is actually pretty profound when you really get it.
I now believe that women don't know what they are actually responding to.
In other words, these things like money and fame trigger EMOTIONS inside of women.
And if you're not rich or famous or naturally handsome, you can get the same kinds of responses from women if you learn how to trigger the same emotions.
So, in the end, what women are really looking for is a man who triggers their attraction.
Of course, a woman will never SAY this to you.
If you ask a woman what she's looking for, she'll say "I'm looking for a nice, honest guy who is successful and cute."
But if she actually meets this guy, and he just happens to be a wussy who acts needy and clingy, then she's not going to be into him.
In this case, she won't respond to the guy that she's looking for by being attracted to him. And it won't work out.
On the other hand, if this same woman meets a guy who isn't what she thinks that she's looking for, but he triggers her attraction emotion, then it's all over.
It doesn't matter if he's rich or handsome, because he's done something that trumps these things.
It has taken me a long time to actually get to the point where I believe this at a deep level. and the reason I believe it is because I've never been the type of guy that women approach.
I have friends that are tall and handsome... and when we go out, women start conversations with them.
Before I learned what I know now, women never felt that powerful, gut level attraction for me that they do for my taller, handsome friends.
But now, now that I know how to use my BODY LANGUAGE and other communication to trigger the emotions in a woman, it's completely different.
I get responses from women that I actually considered impossible before.
And it's not because I grew 5 inches or became more handsome.
It's because I KNOW SOMETHING that most guys just don't know.
As you've read in these newsletters, there are certain techniques, like being Cocky & Funny, teasing women, never acting like a Wussy, etc. that will help you be successful as well.
Use them. Use what you learn.
There's a big difference between what women are looking for and what they respond to. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
And, if you're reading this right now, and you're saying to yourself ok, it's time that I stopped wasting time screwing around, and I got my butt in gear and learned how to meet women, then you need to do yourself a huge favor.
You need to take action, and start watching my "Advanced Dating Techniques" program instantly online.
It took me about five years to find, test, and develop the concepts that I teach in this program... and I guarantee that it will forever change the way you view the topic of women and dating.
More importantly, it will help you walk out your front door, and meet more attractive women starting immediately.
And I'm not kidding.
When you get it, you'll be stunned.
You'll probably lock yourself in your house for three days and listen to the whole thing.
But when you finally unlock your door, and walk back out into the world, your interactions with women will be VERY different.
I think I've said enough.
Go read all about it, and check out the free video samples here:
And if you haven't downloaded your copy of my original eBook "Double Your Dating," then you need to do that immediately. It's the introduction to all of my concepts, and it's the perfect primer to get you ready for my "Advanced Dating Techniques" program. Details and free samples are here:
And I'll talk to you again soon.
Your Friend,
David D.
P.S. If you'd like to become a master of attracting women... and getting dates... then you owe it to yourself to check out all of the different programs I've created to help you learn this very important skill. You can see them all here:

No comments:

Post a Comment