Thursday, October 25, 2012

One day

One day.....
One day is no day
The words I will do better one day
Keeps ringing in my brain
My body throbs in ways i cannot explain
I want to be good
But the hunger will not go away
So what do i say?
I will do better one day

One day.....
They say is no day
I will do better one day
Which day?
I am asked
One day
Is all my mind says
The thoughts bring dirt
Filth in the worst way
Yet all i say
Is I will do better one day

Its been years
Oh well!!
The flesh is....
Well.....
difficult
More or less
uncontrollable
The hunger
Indescribable
The prayers seem to permeate through
But what do I do

The only thing I can
I could
Under the circumstances do
I will do better
One day
It grows, gains
No matter how fast I race
Maybe this day that I felt would be my day
Has been postponed to one day
I can only pray
That God will make that day today
So I can do better one day
Today
Then will it be my way
Then i will not sway
Then the true path will be my gain

No comments:

Post a Comment