Monday, November 19, 2012

Just a kiss

A kiss
A strange but sometimes poignant thing
Days you could ask what the hell does it mean
It meant nothing
Of course it meant nothing
So why make a big deal about it
Some people would say you are over thinking it
You would too if you were as 'Losed up' as me
I am ashamed of me
Because I am making a big deal about nothing
I should just have kept quiet
But NOO!
Dee is the stupid git
That can't see what is right in front of him
Just a kiss
Yeah right!
Silly me!

Time is a failing to tell you
Of the silliness that is sometimes me
And just a kiss
Made me realize
Just how silly I can be
Juvies
That's my new fetish
And I say this with relish
What do I know?
Heck its just me
Just a kiss and a little more
And then I will be free
Lord my life is up to thee
All I see
Around
Confuses me
And I pray this drought is for a reason
I sit for hours
Thinking
Sweet Holy spirit
What are you trying to tell me?
You are out there
And I know you hear me
With just a kiss
Even the light of the sun grows dim
Just a kiss
And I can believe
Just a kiss is for others who might be like me
Naïve silly,
Trying to be all they can be
Just a kiss won't take you to where you need to be
But it will help you,
Give you the strength to wait
And fight for what you believe
Just a kiss!
Lol
Who the heck am I kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment