Monday, February 11, 2013

Meanings

It blazes through me
Like a seething flame
It consumes everything before it
Furnace, fury, hellish are just a few of the words that aptly describe it
I swear to God that I do not need all this

I have a hard time understanding what he is saying
And its my fault not his
Everything that has gone wrong
I hold the blame for it
Because if I had listened this wouldn't be what I am seeing
Life hasn't exactly turned out the way I wanted it to be
Moments stretched longer than freaking centuries
I am at the crossroads where I do not even know what's the next thing for me
Giving up
And just floating sounds good to me

There is so much around that I realize now that I simply do not need
There are so many people around that do not need to be
This is the time I need to shout am free!!
But alas even true freedom seems somewhat elusive to me
What brought me pleasure before
Simply fills me with an emptiness that nothing can ever fill
I am just here
And I pray God in heaven will help me
Because where I am right now is not where I want to be
This is ....
Oh screw it! This is simply it!!!
End credits so bite me



The links below are to my books. Go check it out

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/semanticdmax

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/semanticdmax

No comments:

Post a Comment